- Approximately 1,107 SF unit leased to a Chiropractic Office and on site sales office.
– Currently divided to two units- each approx 554 SF each with a restroom.
– Lease is month to month- Possible for owner/user use.
– Colorado Commons is a large mixed use development with 68 residential units and four commercial units. It has a large parking structure with about 180 parking spaces.
– Located at the heart of Old Town between Lemon and Colorado off Myrtle.
– Immaculately maintained grounds and on site property management.
1,107 SF retail/condo unit located in the heart of Old Town Monrovia in the Colorado Commons mixed use development. It is currently divided into two suites- A
and B. One is leased to a chiropractor on a month to month basis. The other is leased to the sales office which could also be available for an owner user. Both
suites are built-out with restrooms, drop ceiling and upgraded finishes. Possible for retail, office, medical, etc. Immaculately maintained grounds and responsive
on site property management.
Colorado Commons is a large mixed use development with 68 residential units and five commercial units. It has a large parking structure with about 180 parking
spaces. Located at the heart of Old Town between Lemon and Colorado off Myrtle. Walking distances to Old Town businesses and restaurants. Close access
to the 210 and 605 freeways.