Building Size 3,595 SF
Lot Size 7,542 SF
Price/SF $264.26 /SF
Property Type Office
Property Sub-type Office Building
Additional Sub-types Free Standing Bldg
Property Use Type Vacant/Owner-User
Commission Split 5%
No. Stories 1
Building Class B
Year Built 1951
Parking Ratio 3 / 1,000 SF
Tax ID/APN 8505-010-006
Property can be sold with adjacent property 426-432 W Foothill Blvd for $1,635,000.
An approximate 3,595 SF commercial building suitable for retail or office use situated on 7,542 SF of land. The property is zoned Neighborhood Commercial
(NC). Currently two units- Unit 434 leased on a month to month basis to an insurance office with reception area, large open work space, five private offices
including large executive office, conference room, kitchen/ break room and two restrooms shared with adjacent unit. Unit 436 leased through 2019 to a printing
company with a reception area, 7 private window-lined offices, kitchen and open work area. Rear parking lot with 14 spaces. Property can be sold with
adjacent property 426-432 W Foothill Blvd for $1,635,000.
• An Approximate 3,595 SF multi-tenant commercial building situated on 7,542 SF of land. Divided into two units currently. Unit 434- Insurance Office on a month-to-month basis. Unit 436- leased through 2019.
• Zoned Neighborhood Commercial (NC) allowing Retail and Office uses.
• Unit 434 ideal for an owner/user with a reception area, large open work space, five private offices including large executive office, conference room, kitchen/ break room, storage area and two restrooms shared with adjacent unit.
• Ample parking in the back lot with 14 spaces and alley access.
• Located near the signalized intersection of Foothill Blvd (Historic Route 66) and Mayflower. Minutes from Old Town with close freeway access.
This property is located on the highly trafficked Foothill Blvd near the signalized intersection of Mayflower. Foothill Blvd (historic Route 66) is a main
thoroughfare through the Foothill communities. It is minutes from Old Town and has close freeway access.